Friday, November 10, 2006

Tripod

I bought an inexpensive tripod this week in order to experiment with low light photos. We are well into the “low light” season of the year and the glow from candles and attractive lighting is most welcome.
I have tried holding my breath as a way to keep my hands steady when taking a photo without flash, but most shots have turned out very blurry.

The Becka and I went to a lovely downtown park at about 5:30 PM this evening to try out the new toy. I have to do some more experimenting to get the kind of night shots I really want, but the photos add a degree of warmth to this cold, grey November day.

2 comments:

  1. I think the photos are lovely :) I want to paint that lantern one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You are certainly welcome to paint the lantern. It is my favourite candle holder.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.